The other day I decided to make cinnamon rolls and I must say they turned out delicious!
The recipe is supposedly the actual cinnabon cinnamon roll recipe. I think it even kind oflooks like the cinnabon cinnamon roll, what do you think? I was pretty proud of myself and
just thought I would share that. If anyone wants a cinnamon roll come on over....but you
better hurry cause Kevin and I are eating them pretty fast!




9 comments:
I'm pretty sure if I made those they would have been gone in 0.8 seconds. :-P
very tempting!!!
Looks like you posted this at 1:30 and it is now 6. Is it too late? I thought you said you would be home delivering your treats to my house! And if that wasn't how the conversation went, maybe it should have.
Oh my goodness! That looks scrumptious! I just ate dinner, but I must still be hungry because I'm salivating!!! I'm totally impressed!
You'd better share the recipe! Cinnamon rolls are my FAVE!
They look good!
Those look beautiful. Simply yummy :) Congrats on your total success!
I know it's Wednesday, but are there any left? Looks very delicious! Sam says hi, and looks good too. Ü
Aleisa,
I love seeing your blog! It is so great to keep in touch. Mike and I are not very far along but way too excited to keep a secret. Could you let Mary know that I would like to be invited to her blog? I feel like I haven't seen her in forever. Love you guys, Kelli
Maybe she will need my email address- kelliaagard@yahoo.com
Post a Comment