Okay not really, but apparently my body is craving things that could potentially make me high. Smells that I normally do not like now have a strange way of making me want more. Take for example gasoline fumes, spray adhesive, markers, hairspray, etc. You name it and I want to keep on inhaling it. Do not worry I don't indulge myself, but I do enjoy it when I can get a few breaths in here and there. I know so
weird...the things pregnancy does to your body!
4 comments:
haha that is so weird! I love those smells though. Don't worry, I don't act on my impulses either. =]
Dude! I totally had that when I was pregnant! So weird, huh? Ty wouldnt let me pump gas!
I know somebody who wanted to eat rubber tires. You are not weird.
Congrats! She is so precious! i can't wait to meet her in real life! hope you are doing well:)
Post a Comment