Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I think Kevin is Pregnant!

The other night Kevin and I were laying in bed, and all of the sudden he has this sudden craving for a cream soda. He kept talking about it...I thought that I was going to have to do a middle of the night craving run for him! Speaking of craving runs...Kevin keeps telling me that he wants to do one for me sometime, last week he got the chance! I am sitting on the couch watching American Idol (I am totally addicted...never thought that would happen!) anyways all of the sudden I get this craving for a Jr bacon cheese and fries....I couldn't get it off my mind. So Kevin being the wonderful husband that he is took off to get me my food (secretly he couldn't get it off his mind either after I mentioned it :) Thanks Kevin for having cravings with me!!

4 comments:

TamBaum said...

You have been holding out on me. I didn't know you had a blog! Now I can check up on you all the time!

Shannon said...

I found you! I have been a craving freak. Jeremiah refuses to give in though so if I want something I have to get it myself! Hotdogs, licorice, slurpees and hot fudge sundae's have been my fav's lately.

Stephanie said...

HA HA!! What a good husband. You gotta love those sympathy "pains".

Ashley said...

I have to comment because I have cravings AL THE TIME (and no, I'm not pregnant). I crave food I had in Australia, I crave chips and salsa 50% of the time, and the past few days I have been craving Mediterranean food (but don't know where any is around here). I have also been craving this salad from a place in AZ ever since we moved. Maybe I just want what I can't have?