Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Am I losing my mind?

Okay, so yesterday I had some tacos for lunch and I put some sour cream on them. Later last night as I was going to put something in the microwave what do you think I found? That's right...the sour cream container. How I got the fridge and microwave mixed up I have no idea. Thats not the only time its happened to me this past week...earlier I also found myself trying to put ice cream back into our cupboard...luckily I caught myself on that one, that could have been disastrous! Seriously though...I think I am losing my mind

1 comment:

Kari V. said...

I have done that so many times also. I did put ice cream in the pantry a few weeks back actually. I went to go get my ice cream a few hours later and I found it there. HE. Your not losing your mind at all, we are just busy as a bee. :)