Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Big News

Okay so the big day has finally arrived that we get to find out what we are having. Kevin thought we were going to have a girl and I felt like we were going to have a boy. Needless to say, my mothers intuition was correct this time and we are in fact having a BOY!! Guess we will have to buy some blue since all we have had in our house is PINK! I am definately a pink girl so this will take some getting used to for me, but I am very excited :) The Doctor said that everything looked great and that he is right on track. We are very thankful to be so blessed

5 comments:

jjstringham said...

Wow! Congrats. I didn't realize you were far enough along to get to find out the gender. That's always such an exciting day!

The Perkins Family said...

Yah! Congrats!

Stephanie said...

Wow, how exciting that you found out already! Congratulations!

Kari V. said...

Congrat!. Boy are so fun! Glad everythin went great today.

MerriLynn said...

Congrats! Boys are definately different then girls. I just posted on my blog tonight, how one of my boys got stitches. They are so full of life and craziness. Well.... my 4 are.