Monday, April 7, 2008

I've been tagged!

I'm pretty excited...I've never been tagged before:) Maybe you'll learn something new about me!

4 jobs I've had:
Waitress
Lift Operator at The Canyons ski resort
Bank Teller
Medical Collector (although I never collected anything...they were nice to me and let me work on the legal side of things :)

4 movies I've seen:
Dan in Real Life ( I was pleasantly surprised with this one)
Enchanted (predictable and cheesy...but some very fun parts in it)
Music and Lyrics (for some reason I love this show)
Spanglish

4 places I've been:
France
New York
San Diego
Bahamas

4 places I've lived:
Midway, UT
Boise, ID
Costa Rica
Provo, UT

4 tv programs I watch:
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Oprahs Big Give
LOST
The Office

4 radioshows:
Honestly..I rarely listen to the radio

4 favorite foods:
I can only choose four!?
hmmm lets see then...
Pizza...I could eat it all the time lately
Italian...any kind of pasta
Costa Rican cuisine (rice and beans)
anything sweet...lately it's cookies

4 places I'd rather be:
on a warm beach somewhere
visiting my family
sleeping
on a date with Kevin

4 people I'm tagging:
Shannon
Melanie
Camille
Lacey

2 comments:

Mel said...

Aleisa, thanks for telling me you have a blog! (I'm being sarcastic). I guess you figured I'd find you somehow, and I did...I learned some things about you from this. Did I know you've been to France?

Ashley said...

I'm glad you played along. There was a lot I didn't know about you.