Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More Pictures

T The Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island. This is where
Somewhere in Time was filmed.
Looking out of Fort Mackinac
Janey and her cousin Greta
Going out for ice cream...check out all those kids!
One of Russells first real smiles..too cute!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hi Aleisa and your cute family,
I am so glad that you have blog. I sent you mine and I am new to it so I don't have a lot of recorded history, but I sure love it. It is such a fun way to read about everyone. Your blog is so cute and your kids are darling. Now we can keep in touch!

Notes from Francie said...

Thank you for the invite to your blog! You have such great pictures! It will be nice to see pictures of your family. It looks like you are all so happy! What great kids... and yes the smiles are fabulous! We love you!

Kohler Family said...

Janey is growing up sooo much! And Russell is just sooo handsome! Keep having fun!!!