Saturday, February 28, 2009

Which is more worth your money?

Which would you think is the better deal, a sticker book containing 100 stickers for a dollar or two stickers for a dollar? It seems pretty obvious right...the sticker book with 100 stickers in it, that's what I thought! Awhile ago I bought Janey this sticker book thinking she would have fun with it. I have since regretted making this decision and now think that two stickers for a dollar would have been the way to go. She has definately been having fun with the stickers...but a little too much fun. I am finding them everywhere! She wants to play with them all the time and is pretty good about not putting them on things she is not supposed to, but they get dropped on the carpet and end up on the bottom of my shoes, all over my clothes, etc. So a warning to all you mothers out there who are thinking about buying a sticker book...I recommend buying just one sticker they can play with for awhile and then be done with it! :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

HA HA! That's very funny! My kids love stickers too, but people have given us so many that I never buy them. Curse those grandparents! lol!