Janey has really been using her imagination lately. It's really cute to see her develop this whole new phase of life. The other day she decided to play a game of "the tiger is coming!" The tiger was outside and was coming to get us, so we would have to run and "hide" from the tiger. Slowly the game changed to Russell being the tiger so we would run and hide from Russell (Russell thinks this is the greatest game ever!) Anyways I was at Costco the other day and Kevin was at home playing "Tiger" with the kids. When I got home he informed me that Janey had assigned each of us an animal. Russell being the tiger, Janey being the lion (her hair fits her perfectly for that part :) Kevin being the bear and you guessed it...I got to be the elephant! Apparently my child thinks I am huge!
2 comments:
You are so NOT huge.
When Emily pretends things are a family, the biggest one is always mommy. The next biggest is daddy. So apparently my daughter thinks I'm on the hefty side too.
That's funny about her being the lion, especially because of her hair. She looks SO much like my niece - curly hair, super blonde and really cute! And hey, there could be worse animals than an elephant. Maybe she finds you calm and serene! ;o)
Post a Comment