Thursday, May 13, 2010

Things I don't want to forget

Cute Janey quotes:
While on our way to the library Janey said "the sun is playing hide and seek"
Janey came inside after riding her bike around our patio and bake and said"Mommy my bike is stuck"
Me: how did you get your bike stuck?
Janey: just because the big rock was there first
sure enough her bike was stuck on rock...I thought it was pretty funny.

A few weeks ago during dinner Janey and Russell spotted a fly inside our window. I didn't think much about it until Janey said "Look Mommy I got it...I'm incredible" She had somehow managed to catch the fly between her fingers. Disgusting I know...but still very impressive!

Russell has the cutest personality. He keeps me smiling all day long. His little facial expressions and his little voice just melt my heart. The way he says Mom...Mom randomly throughout the day is pretty darn cute (however when he says it at 4:00 in the morning it is not as cute:)

I had the best Mothers day ever thanks to my wonderful husband and two adorable kids. I know you all think your families are the Best, but mine really is :) Kevin and the kids treated me to breakfast in bed. It was fun waking up to hear Kevin and the kids having fun together in the kitchen. I wanted to go out and see how cute they were, but it is the rule that I HAVE to stay in bed. They came in and sang "happy mothers day to you" The look on Janey and Russells face as they brought me the food was priceless...too adorable! Kevin took care of the kids all day and Janey would tell me randomly throughout the day "Happy Mothers day...I love you" and then give me a big kiss. What better present could I ask for? She is still doing it and I am quite enjoying it! Oh one other cute quote from Janey. The day before Mothers day were were talking about how Sunday would be Mother's day and Janey said "Mommy, how can I celebrate you" too cute! Anyways, I love my little family and didn't want to forget these cute little things.

No comments: