Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's a.....

GIRL! Or a "sister girl" as Janey has refered to her the last few months. We are super excited! Everything looks good, she's right on target in all her measurements. As I type this I find it very wierd to be writing "her", I can't believe we know already! Anyways I just thought you all might like to know :)

10 comments:

TamBaum said...

I meant to ask you tonight at the gym. Guess you knew I was wondering.

Katie Tyler said...

"might like to know"!!! I am soooo excited for you guys! Looks like you are still following in our footsteps! :) Congrats!

Ashley said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Mel said...

Yay for the girl! I'm so excited!!

Stephanie said...

Yay! Janey is going to love having a sister!

Christine said...

Congratulations!! :) That's really exciting!

Hayes & Mike said...

Yay!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! I bet Janey is so thrilled!!

Sara said...

Congrats!! how exciting! I'm sure Janey will love to play "doll" with her. :)

bendanielsfamily said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!

Kari V. said...

Congrats!! :)