Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Already Getting Too Big

Ella is eleven days old today! I cannot believe she has been in our lives for 11 days and at the same time I don't know how I ever lived without her. She is the sweetest little baby and is already changing too much. It makes me sad knowing this baby phase is going to end...and yet I look forward to seeing her personality come out and the person she will become. All I can say is I love her to pieces. Since she is changing so much I thought I would leave you all with some pictures of how cute she is as of today! :)
















3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awww, she's so precious! Hope you're feeling good!

Megan said...

Aleisa Congratulations!! She is beautiful. We hope all is well and the recovery is quick.

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

She is absolutely adorable! I'm sure you are in baby bliss right now!