Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Beautiful Day

When Kevin got home from play practice today I decided that we needed to get outside and take some pictures of our beautiful children, we still didn't have a picture of all three of them that I really liked. We got the kids picture ready and headed outside. Here are a few of my favorite from today.


Janey is getting so big, I cannot believe how old she looks in these pictures. She is so beautiful and she makes me smile every day.



I love Russell's smile in this picture...it really captures his personality. This is the face he wears most of the day:) I also love how "motherly" Janey looks...that is definitely her personality as well.



They were having so much fun falling backwards with Ella on top of them. Those faces are priceless! I could just eat them up!



I love how Ella is all stretched out and looks like she is in charge (she really is).
Things are going great. I finally feel like I am getting into a routine and getting the hang of taking care of three kids. Sometimes it's a challenge but for the most part I am just enjoying them so much! Janey and Russell have really been playing well together the past few days. I almost feel guilty putting him down for a nap because Janey begs me to let him stay up longer so she can play with him. I don't feel guilty enough to give in for long though...I really need my quiet time!
Ella is growing so quickly. She is 95% for height and weight! She is what keeps me sane most of the time and I just can't get enough of her.
Janey has come up with some hilarious nicknames for Russell and Ella and I wanted to write them down so I don't forget. She calls Russell "Marshmellow Kitten" I have no idea where she got it from but I think it's hilarious. If any of you have any idea where this might have come from, please let me know! :) She calls Ella "Sweetie Pie Dream Fish". It's a mouthful to say, but she uses it all the time! The Dream Fish part she got from Barbie in a Mermaid Tale. I just have to laugh every time she uses those names...I love it!

















3 comments:

Ashley said...

You have beautiful children Aleisa. I can't believe how old Janey looks! I remember when we took pictures for you guys when Russell was born...Janey was so young!

Love the nicknames!

Stephanie said...

So cute! I can't believe how old Janey is! She looks so much like you in that 2nd picture.

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

Those pictures are sooo great! You're family is too cute. =] Oh, and I love the nicknames too.