I am trying to play catch up! Here are some pictures from Russell's Birthday party. The kids had so much fun, and I had so much fun planning it! We did a circus theme. All the kids were given a bag with tickets that they could use to play games, have their faces painted, get a balloon animal and cotton candy! Thanks to everyone who helped out! Sorry the pictures are all out of order but I am too lazy right now to rearrange them!

This was after the party and Russell's favorite part. He was having a blast putting everyone's tickets into the empty cotton candy box. Who knew that was all I needed to do to make him happy:)

All the kids had fun coloring each other!

Russell is ready to blow out his candle!

My sweet 3 year old!

Kevin drew and painted this awesome cutout! He let me help a little bit...only the easy parts:)

Cali was a hit with the balloon animals!

Crystal made all the guests beautiful/handsome

This is where Ella was for most of the party. She had fun watching all the kids play!

Janey let me draw this butterfly but then she informed me she wanted Crystal to do the rest :)

Russell was sad about something and Kevin made me take a picture.

This is the circus cake Russell chose. It was my first time making fondant and I had so much fun! Kevin created the awesome lion on top. Bet you all didn't know he was so artistic.

All the food...it turned out pretty cute.

These are the bags with the tickets.

The kids getting ready to play games.
5 comments:
That looks awesome! I love the food and the games look cool. Wish I could've been there.
I am so sad I missed it! your cake looks awesome!!
this looks awesome! I'm so impressed Aleisa!!
Wow!! You and Kevin are so talented!!! I love the cake! What a fun party!!! Very impressed!!!
What a great party Aleisa! I knew you had skills, but didn't realize how artistic Kevin was :) Way to go on the lion and picture cut-out Kevin! It cracks me up how you said how much fun you had doing the cake and the party. I'm always a total stress bucket with those things! :)
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment