I received a message today from Kevin telling me he was hit by a car. He was going to a meeting so he said he would explain it later and call me on his way home! What!? You leave a message like that...no saying "I'm okay...the cars fine"...I didn't get ANY details! He calls later....here was our conversation:
Me: You got hit by a car? Are you okay?
Kevin: I'm fine...says nothing else.
Me: What about the car...is it ruined?
Kevin: The car? The car is fine...I wasn't in the car.
Me: WHAT!! You personally were hit by a car...your BODY was hit by a car!!!???
Kevin: Yes
Needless to say Iwas freaking out...and didn't get really any details out of him until he could get home and draw it for me on paper...crazy guy. Luckily the lady was going slow....he seriously doesn't even have a bruise. He said it was really graceful...his hands hit the front of the car...he rolled off and landed on his feet. Seriously!? And he calls to tell me like that....like it was no big deal and happens all the time. I am just glad he is okay....if that happened to me I would have called him FREAKING out!
Kimber Come's to Visit
3 months ago



3 comments:
What?!? Kevin!!! You should know you canNOT do that to your wife.
Glad to hear he's okay though. I think you should post a picture of his drawing. :)
oh man that is so funny. definitely post a picture
that made me think of all the times we got hit by cars on the mission- it was so normal there you kind of expected it!.... but we aren't IN Madagascar! we are in Washington!!
Post a Comment