Our sweet little boy is 7 months old today. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by! He is such a sweetheart and makes us so happy. I took some pictures of him yesterday and can't believe how big he looks in them...he is just too cute!
Here are some things that he has been doing lately
1. Rolls everywhere, who needs to crawl when you can get to where you want by rolling!
2. Loves to play/jump in his jumperoo...and squeal.
3. Thinks he needs to eat whenever we are eating (even if I have just fed him).
4. Makes all of us smile all the time :)
5. Loves to play with toys
6. Loves to read books (especially when Janey reads them to him)
We are so grateful to have such a happy/sweet boy in our lives!



6 comments:
He is so darn adorable. I can't believe how big he looks, he looks like a little man. Good photography skills, you're amazing.
Oh my goodness he looks ADORABLE! I love seeing him sitting up. What a big guy! This will be so fun when our boys are older - 5 months difference will be nothing and they can play together!
It seriously seems like he was just an infant and now he looks so old. How did I miss that? He's 7 months?!? It seems like he was just born! What a cutie!
Wow, I can't believe its been seven months already...I swear he was only like three months old?! lol He is suchhhh a cutie though! =)
He is so cute, Aleisa!!! He kind of looks like your brother Michael! I cant believe he is already 7 months! I love those overalls!.
What stunning eyes he has. His pictures are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment