Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I want the sun back!

We had the most fabulous weekend. Having 70 degree weather equals a very happy family! We were outside as much as possible and loving every single minute of it! Today Janey kept asking to go outside and play on her swing set like she has been doing the past few days. We ventured outside, but I guess I am getting old and it was too cold for me so we went in after only a few minutes! I kept wishing that somehow the sun would magically appear and I would be able to put my shorts back on and play all day outside. I am ready for that 70 degree weather to last for a few months :) Here are a few pictures of us enjoying the weather!


I love this picture of Janey. She was looking at some people playing by the Lake, but she looks like she is posing and knows she is all that!


My two boys...they are the greatest!

4 comments:

Sara said...

great pictures! Janey IS all that. :) Very cute.

Stephanie said...

Oh my that is precious! Great pictures! I bed they'll be even cuter once you scrapbook them!

Pack Family said...

You know Aleisa, Janey IS ALL THAT and you all know it! She definitely has modeling in her future. She is a cutie. My girls love seeing your pictures. Love ya!!!

Megan said...

Very cute! She will love that picture when she gets older.:)