I figured since people are going to start wondering why I am getting fat I would let you all know....I am pregnant! I am about 13 weeks along and am finally starting to get more energy again. I had enough energy today to actually clean the house a little, play with the kids, and make applesauce! That's a major improvement from my just sitting on the couch and sleeping all day (or trying to sleep:) We are super excited and Janey is positive that she is going to have a "sister girl". Russell of course has no idea but he sure will be a cute big brother.
11 comments:
AAAH! I knew it! I've been trying really hard to not be obnoxious and bring it up, thus forcing you to either lie or have to tell me when you didn't want to, but I had a feeling. :o) Congratulations! I'm so excited for you both!
Congrats!!!!! I thought there was something suspicious about the way you were cooing at Elin the other day :) We are so happy for the four of you!
Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!!!
Yay! That is so exciting! So happy for you!
Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations...I could tell, and not because Janey told me! Do you have a link to the cookbook website from your blog?
Congrats! Dude I'm going to have to have triplets to keep up with all of you fertile mertiles!
Yay!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! A family of five, that is awesome! I'm glad you are getting some energy back. I remember how tired I was. I would go to bed at 6pm every night. I cant imagine being so tired with two little ones to care for. You are super mom! Miss you. I will go ahead and warn you that when I call later my phone is shot. It takes you saying hello for like 20 seconds before I can hear you. So don't think Im strange. Ha. Love ya girl.
Finally catching up huh?? Yay! We are so excited for you guys!
From what I hear, the sisters at church are still drinking too much of the water there!! Congratulations!!
Chris W.
haha now I see your post, after you told me the good news at church! How did I not see this post before???? Well, congratulations again!! So happy for your growing family. =]
Post a Comment