Random pictures from December.
All the kids bathed and ready for bed. This was one of those moments that is perfect and "movie like".

We got a new stroller and Russell decided to sit in it all day while holding and reading Curious George.

Cute girls in matching pajamas.

Russell decided to pull out all of Janeys and Ellas clothes (I am sure he had a little help). I did not realize how much they had until this moment. Do little kids really need this many clothes? I don't think so...how did we get so much stuff!?

Janey wrote all our names on her toy chest. She tried to blame Russell, but we all know he can't write like that! :) Luckily she used a washable marker. I love Russells face in this picture and how he is pointing at what Janey did.

Ella wearing one of her Christmas dresses. I love those eyes!

Janey played "Mary" all month long. It was the sweetest thing ever!

Janey and Russell playing with Ella.
No comments:
Post a Comment