Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Little Ella


My little Ella is getting way too big! Seriously, where has my newborn gone? She is still the sweetest thing ever and I love her so much. She has been a little sick the last few days. I have never heard a baby with such a bad cold. She has kind of lost her voice and when she tries to cry nothing comes out. It is the saddest thing ever! After giving her a bath today I decided she looked too cute and needed her picture taken. Here are a few of what I got.



As you can see, even though she is sick she is still the happiest thing ever!

6 comments:

Mel said...

Poor thing! She is so pretty. I hope she feels better.

Crystal Lynn said...

Super cute girl! Awesome photos

Stephanie said...

Super cute. Poor thing that she got so sick.

Jackie said...

She is soooo happy and adorable! You made a beautiful baby! I hope she is feeling better soon! =]

Katie Tyler said...

she is the PRETTY version of Russell! I love it!

Katie Tyler said...

Russell is super cute- just not pretty, I wanted to clarify that !