Okay, I know I have posted a million things today. Probably more than I have blogged in my entire life. this is it for now though...I am pretty proud of myself for getting caught up. Sorry for the picture overload. hopefully I can keep caught up now!

We got Janey a new bed and she is now in Russell's room. We made her toddler bed back into a crib for Ella in her old room. Ella got sick last night and so she is still sleeping in our room, and tonight Russell and Janey would not stop talking so I made Janey sleep in the crib in her room. Kind of funny that she is back in a crib! :) Hopefully the sharing a room thing will work out. Any suggestions, or do we just have to give it time to stop being so exciting?

I don't even know...he is just cute!

Ella is getting too big!

Playing in the jumperoo for the first time. She loves it!

Happy Valentines day!


Russell and Janey were being so goofy this day!


Valentine Breakfast. We made heart pancakes.

Janey has gotten really good at drawing...just check out that awesome chalk lady! It's better than I could do:)

I love moments like this!

Ella and her first taste of food. She did pretty good. Normally I hate the whole baby food phase but I actually am kind of enjoying it this time (for now anyways).

Story time before bed.
1 comment:
Yay for updating your blog! SO fun to read and see all the pictures.
Post a Comment